What is this standard website?
Standard Website is a full fledge website which we hold nothing back at development. By knowing our web framework inside-out we can fully customise your website to your needs and add all kinds of functionalities without limits. (e.g. advance reporting, automated tasks, PDF export, database queries, full-text search…)
So what comes with this package?
- Original Web Design
- Website Best Practices
- Fast Loading (with HTTP and Code Compression)
- Image Optimisation
- Favours for easy website updates
- Cloud Computing, CDN and a Solid Web Framework
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and RESTful
- Cross browser compatibility (works on IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari)
- Google Analytics to track your website traffic/activities
- Domain Name Registration & Setup
- Embed Google Map directly into your web page
- Professional Photography
- Photo Editing & Manipulation
- Custom Web Development
- Database Setup and Management
- System Monitoring
- Advance Reporting
Comparison between Standard Website and One Page Website
|Original Web Design||Advance||Simple|
|Multiple Web Pages|
|Website updatable by user||
|Favours for easy website updates|
|Cloud Computing and CDN|
|Semantic HTML5 and CSS3|
How fast is “fast”?
By leveraging on Cloud Computing and Content Delivery Network (CDN), your website becomes free from hardware limitations and scales according to the volume of web traffic. Your digital assets (e.g. images, downloadable documents, video/audio files…) are stored using CDN which gets distributed by global networks designed for low latency and high data transfer speeds.
What this all means is we have multiple servers all over the world working hard to deliver your website to your users rather than just one or a few servers operating under a local ISP.
Lastly, our web framework minifies our code and compresses the web page before it gets delivered to the user hence using up very little bandwidth.